Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blood-thirsty monster or forlorned despairing existentialist?

For a long time, enveloping my mind is a living rotting animal, but how can I ever get rid of such things when I have an attachment to a living corpse? Rather, the pondering of questions often bring me great disorder, but consciously I realize the gravity of the situation. To stay to only become a monster thirsting for all of its blood to drench my mind, but live in prison now and later free or do I cast aside and admit the other path of my past as erroneous and, perhaps, unjustifiable for myself and others surrounding me?

Let me be clear, I wish to live like a human, monster no more-- to be banished, for I've thirst too long for blood to be shed and its life snuffed out. No more. It is time for me to be thrown into the world (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment