Sunday, March 11, 2012

Limited

I live a life of limitation constantly reminded by my constraints of my physical self and sub/conscious paths that I take. When I take a look at others what comes out is the utter unabashed selves in expressions of carelessness, rawness with less regard of folks around them. Sudden spurts of energy, maybe even built up over time, sometimes hurtful, and at other times with lack of accountability to the self. They seem to be responsible for no one, even themselves.

However, how others live sometimes brings out some envy on my part. Sometimes I wish to live in complete idiotic hedonistic freedom. But I am constantly reminded of my limitations. Perhaps I shall live in a bridge-- in between, in limbo, in middle path, dialectically.

No comments:

Post a Comment